Friday, June 5, 2015

Yummi Chef, Canal Walk

Yummi Chef, Canal Walk


Yummi Chef, Canal Walk

Posted: 04 Jun 2015 11:56 PM PDT

I first came across Eric Labuschange at the Willowbridge Slow Market about 6 years ago where a decadent looking brownie lassoed me with invisible rope and pulled me over, crying come on over, you know you want me. As I enquired about the brownie the lady at the table pushed forward this fresh faced 16 year old and proudly told me that he was the evil genius behind this devilish concoction. It is truly the best brownie I have ever tasted.

Read more »

1 comment:

  1. Which can be what's more a very good put in which definitely enjoyed exploring. A possibility per day which we accommodate the opportunity to understand a single thing. Online Grocery Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete