Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Gluten-Free Mini Cherry Pies

 


 

 

 


Gluten-Free Mini Cherry Pies

Gluten-Free Cherry Pies have an oatmeal cookie-like crust and are perfect for summer picnics! So delicious!

Gluten-free mini cherry pies have an oatmeal cookie-like crust and are ideal for picnics and parties!

When I started planning these mini cherry pies, I immediately thought of mini lattice-topped pies. I marvel at how cute they are and despite wanting to try myself, I’ve always hesitated, knowing that there’s no way my pies would come out looking as picture perfect as I’d like. So the lattice tops were out! I was also thinking gluten-free buttery and flaky pie dough may be a bit more finicky than I was in the mood for. I’m all about making things as fuss-free as possible so I just bypassed all of that with a streusel-like crust and topping very similar to the one I used in these gluten-free pumpkin pie streusel bars.

(...)
Read the rest of Gluten-Free Mini Cherry Pies (332 words)


© Erin for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Cherries, Gluten Free, Mini, pie

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

1 comment:

  1. To consider obtained on your own website however establishing therapy simply just a tiny bit of submits. Pleasant technique for prospective upcoming, We have been book-marking at a stretch protected kinds quit goes up with each other. online Grocery Store

    ReplyDelete