Monday, June 8, 2015

The Entertainer App

The Entertainer App


The Entertainer App

Posted: 07 Jun 2015 02:23 PM PDT

Don't you love getting a discount? I know I do. And buy one get one free is even better. That's what the Entertainer App is offering. You can get 2 restaurant meals for the price of one, 2 spa treatments for the price of one, 2 games of golf for the price of one, well, you get the jist.

I came across their stand at the Taste of Cape Town show earlier this year and after chatting with them decided to sign on. The cost of R345 for one year didn't seem like a lot to spend for the list of places I could save at. I could treat a friend if I went for a spa treatment or even split the cost and we each get it at half price.
Read more »

1 comment:

  1. This is often mutually an incredible articles and other content i just particularly in fact cherished looking. That isn't always that i contain future to edit a major problem. Online Grocery Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete