Friday, June 26, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Baked Chicken Tostadas

 


 

 

 


Baked Chicken Tostadas

bakedchickentostada
Baked Chicken Tostadas are super easy to make, and full of the good stuff. Fire roasted corn, slow cooker shredded chicken, black beans, salsa and plenty of flavor make this a weeknight dinner you’ll put on regular rotation.

This This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons, Safeway and Cans Get You Cooking. All opinions are my own.

What if I told you that it’s really hard for two people that work from home to get dinner on the table every night? You’d laugh at me, right? I know, I know. In my defense, I spend my days baking lots of sweet things like Salted Chocolate Chunk Cookies and Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies that get nibbled along the way. And sometimes when dinnertime rolls around, I’m just like, “Ugh!”.

(more…)

The post Baked Chicken Tostadas appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

1 comment:

  1. Rapidly this kind of fantastic web site will surely unquestionably often be well-known amongst many creating any website people, for your meticulous articles along with testimonies. Online Chicken

    ReplyDelete