Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Adult Root Beer Floats

 


 

 

 


Adult Root Beer Floats

Vanilla bean ice cream and root beer ale combine to create the ultimate summer adult beverage.

Vanilla bean ice cream and root beer ale combine with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup to create the ultimate adult summer adult beverage.

If you're a fan of social media, odds are you've stumbled across a photo of one of your friends gleefully sipping on a bottle of Not Your Father's Root Beer. For weeks, I've been seeing this adult beverage popping up everywhere, so naturally I had to pick some up because Instagram said so.

(...)
Read the rest of Adult Root Beer Floats (326 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Adult Beverages, Beer, Summer Beverages, Summer Recipes

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy every one of the post, My spouse and i liked, I might like additional data using this type of, since it can be pretty nice., Regards created for supplying. online Grocery Store

    ReplyDelete