Friday, June 12, 2015

Gatsby Ettiquette

Gatsby Ettiquette


Gatsby Ettiquette

Posted: 12 Jun 2015 01:13 AM PDT

I came across the below post on the Gamer Network Forum. I think it's done it's rounds but I thought it worth posting. I have a terrible habit of trying to squeeze in some last minute takeaways before Ramadaan. It's like, one last treat to tide me over. So in the spirit of Gatsby's, Hotdogs and Frulati, I figured the following rules about eating that famous Capetonian Baguette filled with messy deliciousness would just be a good reminder of how to mind your manners while indulging this weekend.
Photo source: www.drtgoesvegan.com

Gatsby Ettiquette

1. Keep the time between purchase and consumption of the Gatsby as short as possible. Cold chips are no one's friend.
2. Cut the Gatsby into a maximum of four pieces. Anything smaller is a gross injustice to the Gatsby because there's no way you'll be filled by a fifth or less.
3. Any chip falling from any given piece of the Gatsby is considered fair game. The ruling on this is final.
4. When separating the Gatsby,
Read more »

1 comment:

  1. I am eager the set up. It is wonderful to determine many people explain in words from your nature as well as capability upon which basic subject region are usually easily discovered. online Grocery Store

    ReplyDelete