Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Zuppa Toscana

 


 

 

 


Zuppa Toscana

Zuppa Toscana just like you'd get at Olive Garden. This homemade soup is completely irresistible.

Loaded with sausage, potatoes and kale, this homemade version of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana soup is sure to become a family favorite.

So Spring has supposedly sprung, right? Well, if you live in Ohio that is so not the case. In fact, it was snowing here this weekend. And I’m not talking a little flurry here and there, I’m talking snow globe snow for hours that actually accumulated. I will say that although 20-degree temperatures are not my fave in late March, the cold weather is helping our new yard turn back into an ice skating rink as opposed to a mud pit. Gotta look on the bright side, right?

(...)
Read the rest of Zuppa Toscana (228 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Autumn Recipes, Comfort Food, dinner, Soup

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment