Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Oreo Bark

 


 

 

 


Oreo Bark

Post image for Oreo Bark

Oreo Bark is the simplest treat you could ever make. Just be careful not to eat the whole tray!

I feel like I’ve been talking to you guys about boxes for eleventy million years. First it was filling them. Then unpacking them. Everywhere we looked in the new house, there were boxes. Opened, unopened, half full, empty and waiting to be broken down. And now they’re almost all gone and I couldn’t be happier.

(...)
Read the rest of Oreo Bark (299 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: bark, Chocolate, Desserts, Easy, oreos, Snacks

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment