Monday, March 2, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Pistachio Pudding Linzer Cookies

 


 

 

 


Pistachio Pudding Linzer Cookies

Pistachio Pudding Linzer Cookies on My Baking Addiction

Pistachio Pudding Linzer Cookies couldn’t be more adorable or perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Don’t skimp on the sprinkles!

I am OH so excited for today’s guest post from Megan. She knows you guys love pudding in your baked goods, so she made you something extra special. Thanks, Megan, for filling my shoes today. You’re the best!

(...)
Read the rest of Pistachio Pudding Linzer Cookies (346 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. |Permalink |No comment |Add todel.icio.us
Post tags: baked, Baking, Cookies, Guest Post, sandwich cookies, St. Patrick's Day

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment