Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Pumpkin Spice White Russian




Pumpkin Spice White Russian

Pumpkin Spice White Russian is a delicious  cocktail warmed up with Pumpkin Spice Vodka. Perfect for the Fall season.

This Pumpkin Spice White Russian will make you so happy it’s Fall. Cheers to chillier temperatures!

I am one of those people. Which I’m sure you know by now. Pumpkin spice anything? It’s my jam. From October 1st until December 1st, I’ll make anything and everything in my life a festival of the warm, fall flavors we love to call pumpkin spice.

(more…)

The post Pumpkin Spice White Russian appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        
   
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing. online Grocery Store

    ReplyDelete