Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Apple Hand Pies


Apple Hand Pies

Apple Hand Pies have a flaky crust you'll swoon over. Stuffed with a sweet apple filling.

Apple Hand Pies are everything you love about fall, in one tiny, edible package. Flaky, tender pie crust with warm and spicy apple pie filling will just make your day!

This post is sponsored recipe development on behalf of Crisco©. All opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to sponsor the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.

Crisper temperatures are finally here, and with it, my desire to make apple and pumpkin everything. I feel like this is the first fall where Elle will sort of get it, and I’m excited to capitalize on that by starting our fall traditions early.

One of the recipes that’s been on my mind is pie crust, and apple pies. For years, I’ve considered myself no good at pie crust. But that didn’t really mesh with memories I have of baking pies with my Nana, of which there are plenty.

(more…)

The post Apple Hand Pies appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

   
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. This sort of looks like without a doubt wonderful. A lot of these microscopic truth is built utilising combination in qualifying criteria know-how. As i support the objective a whole lot. Online Grocery Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete