Friday, October 16, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Pumpkin Crunch Cake




Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Pumpkin Crunch Cake is fall treat you'll definitely remember. Full of warm spices and topped with a dollop if whipped cream.

Pumpkin Crunch Cake is brimming with fall flavors. Top each slice with a dollop of whipped cream and chopped pecans to create the perfect pumpkin dessert.

This is post is sponsored recipe development on behalf of Fisher Nuts. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.

If you happen to follow me on Instagram, you are probably aware that I just returned home from a culinary conference in Jamaica. While I loved spending time with some of my favorite people on Earth and making new friends, it was hot.

(more…)

The post Pumpkin Crunch Cake appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        
   
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment