Thursday, April 2, 2015

What's on this Easter Weekend

What's on this Easter Weekend


What's on this Easter Weekend

Posted: 01 Apr 2015 02:51 PM PDT


Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate, oh and hot cross buns. Reasons I love Easter. While it's actually a Christian religious celebration, somewhere along the way the Easter bunny got thrown into the equation and now we have Easter egg hunts and the sharing of chocolate. Generally though I think people still observe the essence of this time which had huge impact in the history of Christianity. People will be fasting and churches will be full. I for one will be giving thanks for all my chocolate treats confiscated from my 2 year old, my hot buttered hot cross buns with breakfast and yummy, spicy, pickled fish... No! Strike that! No pickled fish for me with snoek at a crazy R250 a kilo...
 

Kids are now on holiday and we're all looking for something to do this weekend. So if you didn't take your pre-teen to the One Direction concert maybe you can make up for it with buckets of chocolate and something from the list below. See what's on this Easter weekend.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment