Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Baking Addiction - 7 Last Minute Easter Desserts

 


 

 

 


7 Last Minute Easter Desserts

Post image for 7 Last Minute Easter Desserts

If you read MBA on a regular basis, you know we just moved into our brand new house. Turns out, just because all of your things are moved in, doesn’t necessarily mean the construction process is over. Basically I’ve been stuck in the house for days, hanging out with crews of painters, trimmers and floor putter-inners. Yeah, that’s so not a word, but I was vibing with the -er suffix.

Our house is pretty much in disarray, so I’m scrambling to organize Easter at the last minute. Because naturally amidst the chaos, I volunteered to host dinner. And I’m going to be honest here, dinner includes a ham from the Honey Baked Ham Company and my favorite Strawberries & Cream Cake purchased from a bakery. Don’t judge, that cake is everything.

(...)
Read the rest of 7 Last Minute Easter Desserts (318 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Easter Recipes, Recipe Roundup, Roundup

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

1 comment:

  1. All of this dessert looks very gorgeous as well yummy and I want to try these desserts at home. And for that if you give us the recipe then it will be so good for us. If you want to try baklava then visit baklava buy because here you'll get all the rich and high quality baklava at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete