Friday, April 10, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Almond Joy Cupcakes

 


 

 

 


Almond Joy Cupcakes

Post image for Almond Joy Cupcakes

Quick and easy Almond Joy Cupcakes are made with a doctored up cake mix and topped with fluffy buttercream and sweet coconut.

I like to think that I am always on top of my game. You know – punctual, organized, prepared. But that is so not the case – at all. While I try my best, life happens. Ya know, like having your ventilation hood installed 8 inches lower than it’s supposed be, resulting in tearing out drywall and having yet another crew in our house for the rest of the week. Fun times. Life though, it happens.

(...)
Read the rest of Almond Joy Cupcakes (233 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Buttercream Frosting, Cake, Candy Bars, Chocolate, Cupcakes

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment