Monday, April 13, 2015

Taste of Cape Town 2015 - Look Post

Taste of Cape Town 2015 - Look Post


Taste of Cape Town 2015 - Look Post

Posted: 12 Apr 2015 11:59 PM PDT

Friday night's event was vibey and busy. We got there about an hour after the session started and found the demo's all booked up till 10pm. Had fun though sampling titbits from various stalls and spent way too much money buying fudge, sauces and other yummy goodies. And bonus, I won a R200 restaurant voucher just for tweeting and tagging Zomato. This year's Taste of Cape Town had more halaal food options than the previous time I went. But the party crowd was very present and I was glad I didn't bring my little one. Not too child friendly I'd say as there was alot of winemakers showcasing and alot of alcohol on sale. Here are some piccies I took at the event.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment