Monday, May 25, 2015

Savouries suppliers in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg

Savouries suppliers in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg


Savouries suppliers in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg

Posted: 24 May 2015 12:37 PM PDT

Let's be honest. We all love a nice samoosa or tasty pie at the end of a day of fasting. The trouble comes when we gorge ourselves on these scrumptious treats and lose the essence of the month. Yes, we have become a bit obsessed with stocking our freezer full of treats before Ramadaan and maybe should be re-thinking how we eat at this time of the year. But I'm also tired of feeling guilty for having a hot, crunchy chicken half moon or flaky savoury croissant pass my lips at iftaar. So in my books, moderation is the key. Always moderation. Nothing wrong with stocking your freezer. You just don't have to empty it before the month is over.

To help you find a stockist of halaal savouries near you, I have put together a list that you can download and file or share with your friends. And if you know of more suppliers I can add, please drop me a mail and I will update the list. 

Have a great week.
Read more »

1 comment:

  1. I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing. Online Grocery Shopping

    ReplyDelete