Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn

 


 

 

 


Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn

Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn on My Baking Addiction

Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn is a creamy, crunchy, sweet snack for every popcorn lover to drool over. I know you’re going to love it!

Hey guys, I’m still unpacking ALLTHETHINGS and waiting for internet to be installed, and even more importantly, MY STOVE! Emily is here to share an all new, completely addicting snack I know you’ll love. Thanks, Em! You’re the best!

(...)
Read the rest of Mint Cookies and Cream Popcorn (380 words)


© Emily for My Baking Addiction, 2015. |Permalink |4 comments |Add todel.icio.us
Post tags: Chocolate, oreos, popcorn, Snacks, St. Patrick's Day

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh



 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment