Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Gluten-Free Lava Cakes

 


 

 

 


Gluten-Free Lava Cakes

Post image for Gluten-Free Lava Cakes

These super decadent gluten-free lava cakes have a raspberry center and make just enough for two!

My husband and I don’t really do anything special for Valentine’s Day but I always use it as an excuse to make something a little more sinful than I’d normally make – like these raspberry lava molten cakes! I had previously made these molten lava cakes for two with whole wheat flour but wanted to make a gluten-free version to share today. It was a surprisingly easy adaption to make – I just used buckwheat flour. So simple!

(...)
Read the rest of Gluten-Free Lava Cakes (371 words)


© Erin for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Cake, Chocolate, Gluten Free, Raspberries

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment