Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Baking Addiction - 2 new articles

 


 

 

 


Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies on My Baking Addiction

Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies?! Sign me up! Hey guys – while I’m moving and unpacking my kitchen over the next few weeks, several friends are popping in to share recipes with you. Show them some love, will ya? And thanks, Kristan, for taking the time to share this awesome recipe!

Hey guys! I’m Kristan from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen and today I am giving you cookies!

(...)
Read the rest of Cherry Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies (353 words)


© Kristan for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: baked, Cherries, chocolate chips, Coconut, Cookies, Guest Post

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        



Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes

Post image for Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes

Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes take advantage of the newest special edition Oreo, making an exceptional treat everyone will love. You can’t go wrong with double Red Velvet!

I’m here to tell you, this is one of the last few desserts to come out of the original MBA kitchen. It’s a little bittersweet – the moment, not the cupcake. Years ago, I started MBA on my own, as a way to bake-out my feelings about a lot of personal stuff. You guys have stuck with me through it all, including a baby and a new house, and I could not be more appreciative. So I made you cupcakes!

(...)
Read the rest of Red Velvet Oreo Cupcakes (341 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | 3 comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Cream Cheese Frosting, Cupcakes, oreos, Red Velvet

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh



 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment