Friday, February 6, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Berry Oreo Cookie Balls

 


 

 

 


Berry Oreo Cookie Balls

Post image for Berry Oreo Cookie Balls

Wow your Valentine with these super easy Berry Oreo Cookie Balls. No-bake, full of love and all the sprinkles you can handle.

As I've been saying for weeks, I'm all about easy recipes due to our upcoming move. If I'm being honest, no-bake recipe are even better. Especially when those recipes include lots of chocolate and adorably festive Valentine's Day sprinkles.

(...)
Read the rest of Berry Oreo Cookie Balls (312 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | 2 comments | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: Chocolate, cream cheese, No Bake, Valentine's Day, Valentine's Day Dessert

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

          


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment