Friday, January 23, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Snickerdoodle Bars

 


 

 

 


Snickerdoodle Bars

Post image for Snickerdoodle Bars

Snickerdoodle Bars are loaded with delicious spices and drizzled with a sweet vanilla icing. They’re perfect for dessert, or with your morning cup of coffee.

If you follow MBA on a regular basis, you may have noticed that things have been a little quiet in my neck of the woods. While I’d love to say that I’ve been away on an amazing tropical vacation, that’s so far from the truth, I could actually get a little weepy about it. I’ve been stuck here in frigid, snowy Ohio packing all the things in our house.

(...)
Read the rest of Snickerdoodle Bars (282 words)


© Jamie for My Baking Addiction, 2015. | Permalink | No comment | Add to del.icio.us
Post tags: , ,

Feed enhanced by Better Feed from Ozh

        


 



Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment