Friday, November 6, 2015

My Baking Addiction - No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Tips


No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Tips

No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake has a delicious graham cracker crust topped with creamy pumpkin cheesecake and a drizzle of salted caramel sauce. This will become a tradition in your home.

No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake gives everyone their very own individual serving. A delightful end to your holiday meal.
If you're like me, the fact that it's already November kind of snuck up on you. The holiday season is officially here, and it's time to buckle down and get prepared. I've partnered with EVITE® to bring you these adorable Mini No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel Sauce, and I'm also sharing my best ideas for holiday entertaining without the hassle.

Make Your Menu
When I'm planning a big holiday party, I like to start with my menu. Why? Because every tip I have for you after this hinges on that big asset. From grocery shopping to how many dishes need to fit on your table or buffet, it all hinges on what's included on your mealtime menu.

Start with the main event – the protein. Serving a huge crowd? Two smaller turkeys may make more sense. They cook more quickly, and stretch further (four drumsticks instead of two sure sounds good to me!), and give you twice as much turkey stock after the fact. Also consider switching it up and serving both turkey and ham.

(more…)

The post No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and Hassle-Free Thanksgiving Tips appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        
   
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. I would like ones own spot. It is in reality more advanced than view every person verbalize inside core along with readability with this subject matter essential location usually are ideally recognized. Online Chicken

    ReplyDelete