Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes


Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Chocolate can be made ahead. No stress for your Thanksgiving holiday!

These gluten-free mini pumpkin cheesecakes are the perfect make-ahead Thanksgiving dessert and can also be made with all-purpose flour.

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday. I love Christmas but it’s way too stressful! Maybe it’s different in your family but in mine, it seems as though the entire month of December is filled with Christmas stress. And sometimes a little too much drama! Not only that, but I much prefer Thanksgiving food.

I made these gluten-free mini pumpkin cheesecakes back in September as a trial run and have been enjoying one a week from the freezer. For those of you who want to get as much of their Thanksgiving preparation done in advance as possible, these are perfect!

(more…)

The post Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

        
   
Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.
   
   

1 comment:

  1. After i obtained on your blog although placing interest merely slightly little bit submits. Enjoyable technique for long term, I'll be book-marking at any given time obtain types complete comes upward. Online Chicken

    ReplyDelete