Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Baking Addiction - Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes


Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes

Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes will give you an indulgent treat for your weekend brunch. Or evening dessert!

Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes are every peanut butter lover’s dream come true. Loaded with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and mini peanut butter cups – who could resist?

I like to think that I’m a practical baker and cook, despite the fact that I’ve shared crazy indulgent desserts like S’mores Waffle Sundaes and Oreo Cheesecake here on My Baking Addiction.

One thing that we always keep pretty basic is breakfast. It’s either toast and an over-easy egg or a bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries – except on Sundays. Because Sundays in our house always equal pancakes.

(more…)

The post Peanut Butter Cup Pancakes appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment